Open Play at Cornwall Park
Open to all levels with no RSVP required
Players rotate off courts after each game and use the paddle rack to indicate they intend to play again.
BPC-sponsored outdoor events are canceled if it is raining or the courts are wet.
Recreational Pickleball Etiquette
- Be courteous and respectful.
- Refrain from offering uninvited coaching.
- Before crossing a court in play, wait for the rally to end and get the attention of players.
- Loudly call “Ball on” to alert the players if a ball enters your court, or a neighboring court.
- Reviewing the “BPC Skill-Level Self-Assessment Rating Scale” on the BPC website can help you identify your current level,
- Familiarize yourself with the court use guidelines under Where to Play. In addition, a court host may be available at Cornwall to answer questions.
Some of our members have started to set up pickleball meetups on Playtime Scheduler. Sign up at playtimescheduler.com with your email to view and join local scheduled sessions for Whatcom County, WA