- Skill Development Sessions are for BPC Members Only and are scheduled through the TrackitHub (TiH) website.
- New Policy 10/23: Members can only belong to one skill level at a time.
- For example, being a member of 2.5 Open Play and 2.5 Skill Clinic is acceptable.
- Space is limited, therefore you can only sign up for a single (1) Skill Development session each week from Sunday-Saturday.
- The indoor facility use fee must be paid at the time of registration. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, and no credit for future sessions will be provided.
We manage the number of people at each session via invitations through the TiH website, which can be accessed via your phone or computer. Class sizes are limited by number of courts available and the number of people a host chooses to admit.
If you don’t know what skill level you are, please refer to the BPC Skill Rating Self-Assessment Sheet refer to the ratings worksheets for guidance. Consistency is a major factor in determining skill level.
You can also contact us with questions or to volunteer. We need volunteers to teach our peer-lead skill development sessions for beginners through advanced levels. BP
Indoor/Outdoor session sign up rules: All Skill Development Sessions are for BPC Members Only
Updated Oct 2023:
- One (1) Skill Development session per week (Sunday – Saturday)
- Schedule subject to change due to school schedules and other factors beyond our control.
- Check TiH for the most up to date information on available sessions for your skill level
- In the case of an emergency requiring you to cancel last minute, please message the host and let the first person on the waiting list know so your slot can be filled.
Winter Skill Development Locations
|Bellingham Covenant Church||1530 E Bakerview Rd, Bellingham, WA 98226||Donations at the site|
|Kulshan Middle School||1250 Kenoyer Dr, Bellingham, WA 98229||$6 per session|
|Parkview Elementary||3030 Cornwall Ave, Bellingham, WA 98225||$6 per session|
|Sunnyland Elementary||2800 James St, Bellingham, WA 98225||$6 per session|
|Whatcom Middle School||810 Halleck Street, Bellingham, WA 98225||$6 per session|