- Indoor Open Play Sessions are for BPC Members Only and are scheduled through the TrackitHub (TiH) website.
- New Policy 10/23: Members can only belong to one skill level at a time.
- For example: 2.5 Open Play and 2.5 Skill Clinic is acceptable.
- Space is limited, therefore you can only sign up for a single (1) Skill Development session each week from Sunday-Saturday.
- The indoor facility use fee must be paid at the time of registration. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, and no credit for future sessions will be provided.
Updated October 2023:
- Weekly RSVP required through TrackitHub website.
- Members can participate in one (1) Indoor Open Play session per week, available from Sunday to Saturday.
- If space is available 24 hours before a session, members may sign up for a second (2) Indoor Open Play session.
- One (1) Skill Development session per week, available from Sunday – Saturday.
- Outdoor Open Play remains unrestricted.
- Schedule subject to change due to school schedules and other factors beyond our control.
- If you are unable to make a session for which you signed up, PLEASE DECLINE the session at least 24 hours in advance, so those on the waiting list have the opportunity. In the case of an emergency requiring you to cancel last minute, please message the host and let the first person on the waiting list know so your slot can be filled.
Indoor Facility Locations
|Armory Pickleball||525 N State St, Bellingham, WA 98225||$10 per 1 1/2 hr. Armory members play free|
|Cordate Elementary||4420 Aldrich Rd, Bellingham, WA 98226||$6 per session|
|Fairhaven Middle School||110 Parkridge Rd, Bellingham, WA 98225||$6 per session|
|Volli||4190 Cordata Pkwy, Bellingham, WA 98226||$7 per hour|
Some of our members have started to set up pickleball meetups on Playtime Scheduler. Sign up at playtimescheduler.com with your email to view and join local scheduled sessions for Whatcom County, WA.
- Placement in a particular group is provisionally based on you. The hosts and the group will decide if the placement is a good fit, particularly regarding skill level.
- Please refer to the BPC Skill Rating Self-Assessment Sheet for guidance and self-rating. Consistency is a major factor in determining skill level.
- If you are on the waiting list, please check TIH to see if you are offered a spot. If so, please accept or decline ASAP.
- If you decline an offered spot or need to cancel a previously accepted spot and there is a waiting list, please contact the next person in line to alert them that they are now offered the spot and need to respond soon.
- Please check that your session has not been canceled on your scheduled date. Sessions will be canceled if there is a school closure or other reason.
- Please wear appropriate clean court shoes.
- We need volunteers to lead our Skill Development sessions and Open Play. You are welcome to Contact Us to offer assistance.