BPC promotes the development of pickleball skills, facilities and community in the greater Bellingham area.
To become a BPC member, or to renew your membership:
BPC Membership Supports:
- Expansion and improvement of local pickleball facilities.
- Welcoming environment for players of all levels.
- Vibrant pickleball community.
- Opportunities to connect with players of your level.
- Enhanced communication, including BPC website.
- Links to places to play, local classes and clinics, rules and organizations, and discounts.
- And much, much more…
Questions about the club, or anything else?
News and Updates
4 weeks ago
Due to overwhelming demand, starting Saturday 8/24, the scheduled Beginner/Novice Skill-Sessions will be limited to 16 participants. There is now a sign-in sheet. It is 1st come, 1st serve, however we ask that priority be given to those who need the guidance and support of the volunteer helpers. If there are more than 16 interested, those who can drill and play independently are encouraged to do so on additional courts.
Must be able to follow directions, and function well in a group setting. If special accomodations are needed, please email email@example.com at least 72 hours in advance. Minimum age if 12.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
#bellinghampickleball ... See MoreSee Less