Our goal was to raise $41,500. To date, the BPC fundraising total is $45,482! WE ARE THERE! Thank you to Claude Blackburn for his generous donation of half the total cost for this project.
Donations that come in through June will remain in the fund to pay for any additional needs, to include fence bumpers, cleaning equipment, maintenance etc.”
Courts will be located at 237 West Kellogg Road. Courts will be open to the community as well as WCC students and staff.
Claude Blackburn is generously donating half the total cost for this project, so every fundraising dollar is being matched
WCC is paying to resurface these courts. BPC needs to raise between $23,000 without lights and $41,500 with lights to cover the remaining costs.
The Whatcom Community College Foundation is processing all the donations for this project. The Foundation is a 501(c) 3 so donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
ON THE DONATION SITE, PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT “PICKLEBALL COURT FUND” as your Gift Designation. See example below:
BPC promotes the development of pickleball skills, facilities and community in the greater Bellingham area.
BPC Membership Supports:
- Expansion and improvement of local pickleball facilities.
- Welcoming environment for players of all levels.
- Vibrant pickleball community.
- Opportunities to connect with players of your level.
- Enhanced communication, including BPC website.
- Links to places to play, local classes and clinics, rules and organizations, and discounts.
- And much, much more…
Questions about the club, or anything else?